Creating sustainable, ethically produced, beautiful swimwear is something Tide Swimwear will continually strive for.
Being completely Made-to-Order is the only way to avoid over-production, and reduce our environmental impact. Making only what is needed means we can minimize waste, and make sure there is no leftover stock that will end up in landfill.
Our pieces are made just for you, right here in Sydney, Australia. Being 100% Australian Made is the only way to be sure that our skilled artisans are receiving fair wages and working conditions.
How Made-to-Order Works
- Your order is received.
- The swimsuit design you have chosen is cut out of our sustainable, recycled fabric
- Your piece is then sewn right here in Sydney, Australia, within days of your order.
- Any hardware, labels and/or finishing touches are added.
- Your swimsuit is checked for quality.
- Your finished swim pieces are wrapped and packaged (in plastic free packaging), ready to dispatch.
- You will then be notified with a shipping confirmation. All orders are shipped with Tracked Shipping (Australia Post).
This process normally takes up to 5 working days from order confirmation, however please allow up to 10 working days. Orders will always be sent out sooner if possible.