You are unique, your swimwear should be too.
We know how difficult it can be to find the right fit, especially with swimwear. Take the frustration out of the process by getting the perfect custom fit, made just for you.
You can even request changes to the swimsuit design if you fall in love with a piece, but (for example) want a bit more or less coverage!
Our pieces are made right here in Sydney, Australia. Being 100% Australian Made is the only way to be sure that our skilled artisans are receiving fair wages and working conditions.
How Made-to-Measure Works
- Measure yourself using the "How to Measure" guide OR contact us Here to arrange a time to meet in our Sydney Studio, where our designer can take your measurements.
- Choose your Swimsuit Style and Colour
- When you check out, simply choose the "Custom" size option, then leave your measurements in the box provided.
- Once your order is received, the swimsuit design you have chosen is cut out of our sustainable, recycled fabric.
- Your piece is then sewn right here in Sydney, Australia, within days of your order.
- Any hardware, labels and/or finishing touches are added.
- Your swimsuit is checked for quality.
- Your finished swim pieces are wrapped and packaged (in plastic free packaging), ready to dispatch.
- You will then be notified with a shipping confirmation. All orders are shipped with Tracked Shipping (Australia Post).
This process normally takes up to 5 working days from order confirmation, however please allow up to 10 working days. Orders will always be sent out sooner if possible.